Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Laminin

I was just reminded yesterday of something I heard from Louie Giglio in a message he gave at a concert. I hope you will click on Louie's name above and watch it. It is an AWESOME reminder of God's love and sovereignty and the fact that He knew us before He created us! I can rest confidently in the fact the the Lord is in control, He knows what He is doing in my life and He will hold me together!

Colossians 1:16, 17
For by Him all things were created,
in heaven and on earth, visible, and invisible...
And He is before all things,
and in Him all things hold together!

1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

I've read Tuesdays With Morrie, and it's definitely worth reading. I'm halfway through The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, and it's a really wonderful book!
Nancy