Thursday, December 2, 2010

Loss for Words

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I have written anything, but I have been at a loss for words. For me that is saying something. :) I'm not sure why, but my soul has been restless and my ability to put it into words just has not been there. My emotions have been on edge and I feel very unsettled. Maybe it's the medication...it seems like I am using that one a lot lately. Whatever the reason, I have wanted to write but have been unable to find the words. There are sudden random things that I've seen or heard that cause a sense of peace and gratefulness to wash over me...a rainbow, a Christmas song, a kiss from my little boy, etc. So, I decided I am going to just take time to voice my gratefulness for the small things that I am thankful for. I thought it would be fun to try something that another "Dillon Mom" did on her blog a year or two ago. She did a blog for each letter of the alphabet. So, for each day leading up to Christmas I am going to try it, starting with "A" for today!

No comments: